UrbanSolutions Planning & Land Development Consultants Inc. is the authorized planning consultant acting on behalf of Valery (Chedoke Browlands) Developments Inc. (owner) for the lands municipally known as 801, 820, 828, 855, 865 & 879 Scenic Drive in the City of Hamilton (subject lands). On behalf of the owner, our office has submitted Draft Plan of Subdivision, Zoning By-law Amendment and Official Plan Amendment applications to the City of Hamilton to facilitate the proposed development of 56 townhouse units and 574 apartment units with 1,114 above and below grade parking spaces . These planning applications were submitted to the City of Hamilton on October 26, 2020.
The purpose of this site is to provide interested parties with access to the application details and supporting studies, and to provide an opportunity to participate in the planning process. Updates to this site will be provided throughout the planning process.
Prior to submitting planning applications to the City of Hamilton, our team participated in the City’s Formal Consultation process. Through this process, it was determined that the following plans and studies would be required to evaluate the proposal: Survey Plan, Concept Plan, draft Official Plan & Zoning By-law Amendments, Planning Justification Report, Public Consultation Strategy, Draft Plan of Subdivision, Architectural Package, Urban Design Guidelines, Cultural Heritage Impact Assessment, Tree Management Plan & Tree Protection Plan, Environmental Impact Study, Slope Assessment, Geotechnical Investigation, Hydrogeological Investigation, Functional Servicing Report, Stormwater Management Report, Servicing Options Report, Water and Wastewater Servicing Study, Construction Management Plan, Master Drainage Plan Excavation Study, Watercourse Characterization Memo, Sanitary Drainage Area Plan, Noise Impact Study, Transportation Impact Study, Transportation Demand Management Report, Visual Impact Assessment, Technical Design Brief, Chedoke Creek Planform and Profile Plan, and Meander Belt Width Delineation Letter.
February 14, 2018 – Formal Consultation meeting held at the City of Hamilton (FC-18-004 R).
October 26, 2020 – Applications for an Official Plan Amendment, a Zoning By-law Amendment, and a Draft Plan of Subdivision were submitted to the City of Hamilton.
November 19, 2020 – Notice of Complete Application received from the City of Hamilton.
May 18, 2021 – Virtual Neighbourhood Information Meeting held.
May 11, 2022 – 2nd Submission in support of Draft Plan of Subdivision, Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendment application submitted to the City of Hamilton.
May 26, 2021 – Draft Plan of Subdivision, Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendment applications appealed to Ontario Land Tribunal (OLT) (formerly Local Planning Appeal Tribunal – LPAT) by applicant for municipalities failure to make a decision within the prescribed time period as outlined in the Planning Act.
Your involvement in this application process is welcomed and encouraged. The public participation process for any development application is prescribed by the Ontario Planning Act, R.S.O., c. P.13.
For details on how to formally participate in the planning process, please contact City of Hamilton Senior Planner, Tim Vrooman, at email@example.com or 905-546-2424 ext. 5277.
Also feel free to contact UrbanSolutions Planners at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-546-1087.
- Application Form
- Draft Plan of Subdivision
- Application Form – OPA & ZBA
- Architectural Package
- Chedoke Creek Planform
- Concept Plan
- Cover Letter
- Cultural Heritage Impact Assessment
- Draft OPA & Schedules
- Draft ZBA & Schedule 05-200
- Draft ZBA & Schedule 6593
- Environmental Impact Study
- Environmental Noise Study
- Formal Consultation Waiver Letter
- FSR SWM
- Geotechnicial Investigation
- Hydrogeologic Investigation
- Meander Belt Width Delineation Letter
- Notice Complete Application
- Planning Justification Report
- Public Consultation Strategy Guidelines
- Draft Plan of Subdivision
- Slope Assessment
- Technical Design Brief
- Transportation Impact Study & TDM
- Traffic Calming Study
- Tree Management Plan
- Urban Design Guidelines
- Visual Impact Assessment
- Neighbourhood Information Meeting Presentation
- Cover Letter (2nd Submission)
- Architectural Package (2nd Submission)
- Chedoke Creek Planform (2nd Submission)
- Comment Response-Landtek (2nd Submission)
- Comment Response-UrbanSolutions (2nd Submission)
- Comment Response-Wood (2nd Submission)
- Concept Plan (2nd Submission)
- Cultural Heritage Impact Assessment (2nd Submission)
- Draft OPA (2nd Submission)
- Draft Plan of Subdivision (2nd Submission)
- Draft ZBA 05-200 (2nd Submission)
- Draft ZBA 6593 (2nd Submission)
- Engineering Drawings (2nd Submission)
- Engineering Figures (2nd Submission)
- Environmental Impact Study (2nd Submission)
- FSR & SWM (2nd Submission)
- Hydrogeologic Investigation (2nd Submission)
- Noise Study (2nd Submission)
- PIN Abstract (2nd Submission)
- Planning Justification Report (2nd Submission)
- Technical Design Brief (2nd Submission)
- Transportation Impact Study (2nd Submission)
- Urban Design Brief (2nd Submission)